Global Action : Books
There are 3 documents in this section.
15 July 2004
This data-packed CD-ROM of tables and charts, PowerPoint slides, research publications, and a Web-linked timeline of environmental milestones, is available from the Worldwatch Institute
11 October 2002
Earthscan books cover many of the issues discussed at the Earth Summit in Johannesburg. Below, under key summit topics, are the targets set at the Summit with selected authoritative titles that help lead the way to making these agreed goals a reality.
24 April 2002
This special edition of State of the World focuses on issues central to the United Nations World Summit on Sustainable Development in Johannesburg, South Africa in August/September 2002.
- Goodbye to Planet 21
- Voices from Planet 21
- COMMENTARY: The case for family planning that Rio+20 forgot
- Women at Rio+20: disappointed and outraged
- Rio+20 Earth Summit: campaigners decry final document
- Zero Ten Twenty - The Children of Rio
- Rio+20 Earth summit talks turn into rubber-stamp job
- COMMENTARY: Creating a green growth guarantee for the Rio Earth Summit
- Vast rewards of education for girls and boys - everywhere
- Scottish eco-schools lead the way
- How to trigger greener, smarter growth - while fighting poverty
- COMMENTARY: Tipping points on the road to disaster
- People and the planet 'shortchanged' at G20
- 'Global green economy can save the planet'
- POZNAN COMMENTARY: Rhetoric and reality at climate talks